Tidal Connnect disconnects after a few minutes.

notsobitperfect

I'm able to connect to Tidal using Tidal connect and play a song. But a couple of minutes in, the Wiim disconnects from Tidal connect and I can hear the song on both my phone and through the speakers connected to the Wiim. This happens every single time. I can stop it on the Tidal app and it continues through the Wiim app. Any ideas how to fix this?

What mobile phone do you use? not android 14? because there might be a problem with Tidal updates for a while...( one mounth

Would suggest opening tickets with both WiiM and Tidal. When music is playing on both devices, what happens when you reconnect the app to the WiiM using Tidal Connect?

I am using Android 14...didn't realise it was a known issue because I haven't seen it reported elsewhere. When I reconnect to the Wiim from Tidal the music on the Wiim stops and then I need to restart by pressing play on the phone. Till it disconnects a couple of minutes later again.

I am using Android 14...didn't realise it was a known issue because I haven't seen it reported elsewhere. When I reconnect to the Wiim from Tidal the music on the Wiim stops and then I need to restart by pressing play on the phone. Till it disconnects a couple of minutes later again.
Similar issues here... I blame tidal but maybe I should report to wiim. I don't have the issue when using an iPad interestingly, only my pixel phone

Back