Very confusing Tidal Connect/Chromecast problem with the Wiim Pro

reebokable

I can never get Tidal Connect and Chromecast to show up on the android Tidal app at the same time when my PC always shows both options no matter what. After trying literally everything I found out:
- Chromecast when Wiim is connected to 5Ghz network, Tidal Connect on 2.4Ghz network. Doesn't matter what my phone is connected to.
- My Samsung tablet doesn't detect anything on any setting. No Chromecast nothing with Tidal, YT Music....
- I tried to change and tweak all the band and channel settings on my router but still no result.
- When Wiim is on a lan cable Tidal Connect shows up on both my phone and tablet but no Chromecast. Every other app with Chromecast supported works like normal.

I can never get Tidal Connect and Chromecast to show up on the android Tidal app at the same time when my PC always shows both options no matter what. After trying literally everything I found out:
- Chromecast when Wiim is connected to 5Ghz network, Tidal Connect on 2.4Ghz network. Doesn't matter what my phone is connected to.
- My Samsung tablet doesn't detect anything on any setting. No Chromecast nothing with Tidal, YT Music....
- I tried to change and tweak all the band and channel settings on my router but still no result.
- When Wiim is on a lan cable Tidal Connect shows up on both my phone and tablet but no Chromecast. Every other app with Chromecast supported works like normal.
In the Tidal app on my samsung tablet I never get both a tidal connect and a chromecast option to my wiims.
It's almost always tidal connect, and I'm not sure why one of them sometimes shows chromecast while the others show connect. A restart of tidal, or my tablet, normally fixes this, and goes back to tidal connect.

My pros are hard wired, mini is wifi obviously. My tablet is normally on a 5ghz network, but I'm sure I get exactly the same when tablet is on 2.4ghz too.

My two wifi networks have different sids.
Maybe describe your network setup - it sounds like it has to be this somehow.

Back