Tidal connect connectivity issues

Jakub

Sometimes I can't connect to Wiim pro through Tidal connect. I just click that devices icon on Tidal android app and both wiim through Chromecast and wiim through Tidal connect show up. I click the Tidal connect option, it tries to connect (UI shows some animation around that devices icon) but eventually fails. I can retry few times but it doesn't help. Connection through Chromecast works. Please help me troubleshoot that problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230308_220243_TIDAL.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_220243_TIDAL.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 3
Happens to me reasonably often too, tidal connect fails in the same way you describe to both a wiim mini and a bluesound.
I often find that closing and reopening Tidal fixes it, or sometimes restarting my tablet.
The Tidal app just seems flaky, crashing sometimes too.
Note that I don't need to restart the wiim or node at all to get this (re)working, implying it's a Tidal issue.

I'm wondering if Wiim support could try working together with Tidal support to get this solved. It's extremely annoying. Trying to get any support from Tidal is always same - they send some generic email telling you to some cache cleaning etc.

Was having a lot of issues with tidal (very, very, very slow, not connecting) on one of my tablets.
Uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it's behaving again.
I suppose there's a possibility that if someone like wiim talks to tidal it's more likely to get some attention.

Did you try clearing the cache? :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got the same issue from Tidal using Tidal Connect. And when it happens I got the same error in WiiM app (iPhone and iPad) where I suddenly can’t connect to WiiM pro.
I’ve got a fully functional wireless network- and it’s not a problem using either Spotify connect or Google cast.
My quick fix is that i restart my wireless network on my Apple device. But it’s annoying…DCD9B89E-25B6-4B15-B120-0B984BA208CF.jpeg

Back