Tidal Master

Is anyone receiving beyond/ higher then 24 Bits /48 kHz on Tidal MAX or Master tracks?
Not sure if this is still an issue, but is the attached screenshot showing evidence of it going higher?

This is after the Tidal update to Max that goes Hires Flac, MQA, flac, etc so maybe the apis and WiiM are all caught up now.

Today Connect, 1901kbps, 24bits, 96kHz Master

Attachments

• IMG_4653.png
    IMG_4653.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
Not sure if this is still an issue, but is the attached screenshot showing evidence of it going higher?

This is after the Tidal update to Max that goes Hires Flac, MQA, flac, etc so maybe the apis and WiiM are all caught up now.

Today Connect, 1901kbps, 24bits, 96kHz Master
Ask it's showing Master, wouldn't that just be an MQA file?
I might have missed an announcement, but I don't think tidal connect aupports high sample flac yet.

Ask it's showing Master, wouldn't that just be an MQA file?
I might have missed an announcement, but I don't think tidal connect aupports high sample flac yet.
Yes, connect still doesn't support hi-res flac.
The song in exemple upstairs, is one that are available both in MQA and flac. If you play it with WiiM, android tidal shows "MQA" but if you play directly USB connected to dac, tidal says "flac".
As already stated, new tidal hi-res releases, miss the MQA, so only cd quality is by now available on wiim

says its compatible with iOS 11+ but does not work on iOS 15

all the buttons are grayed out

Last edited:
Back