[UPDATE] V4.8.510764

Thank you! I didn't get the pop-up after the update and my brain wouldn't let go of this so I've been checking the release notes page 5-6 times already today 🤣

ad 5). Fixed - One second sound cut when changing thracks for TIDAL

I tested newest firmware and this bug still not fixed. Maybe not second but 0.5s cut for single one track

I tested newest firmware and this bug still not fixed. Maybe not second but 0.5s cut for single one track
Technically it's fading rather than sample cutting:

1678974722760.png

ad 5) If bug, please fix this or if feature add option to turn off fading

Last edited:
First time I’ve seen it. I think having the user select to update or at least opt-in to auto-update, would make for a cleaner user experience (ie avoid unplugging when an update is being done unbeknownst to the user for eg ), and it is the norm for most products I’ve owned

Last edited:
First time I’ve seen it. I think having the user select to update or at lest opt-in to auto-update, would make for a cleaner user experience (ie avoid unplugging when an update is being done unbeknownst to the user for eg ), and is the norm for most products I’ve owned
This has already been requested, but WiiMs still update on their own.

Same Problem for me on wiim mini.

Just received FW update 4.8.511042
Someone know what is new? No release info

Great. Thank you very very much. I can’t understand why i receive no more the rocket pop up with FW info, and i’m getting angry with @WiiM Support

The rocket popup seems to be displayed by the following steps.

1, Restart the app after the update is complete.
2, Device Settings >> Speaker info

Please try next rocket ;)

The rocket popup seems to be displayed by the following steps.

1, Restart the app after the update is complete.
2, Device Settings >> Speaker info

Please try next rocket ;)
Yes, I know, and that's how it worked before. Now no longer.😖
Indeed, now it appears a pop up never appeared that tells me that there is a new firmware. Do you want to update or later? But no info. :unsure:

Back