use wiim amp as bt speaker in echo show

servit00

Considering that asking Alexa Echo Show or Echo Dot to play a song from Spotify on the Wiim Amp is very complicated because if the command is long enough it doesn't execute (e.g. Alexa play song The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson on Bedroom ) My request is to use wiim amp as bluetooth speaker on my echo show. To do this I need to connect echo show to wiim amp via bluetooth pairing. This is not possible because alexa echo show does NOT find wiim amp as a bluetooth device and there is no solution on wiim amp.

...... Use the round refresh icon to get the Echo to scan for new devices, then select the WiiM Amp when it appears. HERE DOES NOT FIND WIIM AMP

Where in the above process does your attempt fail?

Considering that asking Alexa Echo Show or Echo Dot to play a song from Spotify on the Wiim Amp is very complicated because if the command is long enough it doesn't execute (e.g. Alexa play song The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson on Bedroom ) My request is to use wiim amp as bluetooth speaker on my echo show. To do this I need to connect echo show to wiim amp via bluetooth pairing. This is not possible because alexa echo show does NOT find wiim amp as a bluetooth device and there is no solution on wiim amp.
If you're using Spotify, you can probably just change the Spotify connect to your WiiM amp. You can use both voice control to the Echo and phone control.

Bluetooth is not required.

Back