What's wrong with WHA

Maurizio

Major Contributor
In my opinion these are things to improve in WHA :
How to delete the "Recently played" list. Tracks can ONLY be erased one by one. A "Select All" check box would suffice to clear them all at once.
Options for sorting Albums are missing. Last Added and Artist Name would be necessary. All streaming apps have these options
Pause and Unpause for AMU doesn’ work if i unpause after 20 min.
It would be enough to take an example from BUPnP. Really well working app.
When scrolling through the albums I would like to see on the right a list with all the letters of the alphabet, or a cursor that changes letters as you scroll down the Albums list.
This way you could go wherever you want in an instant
These are the main things that come to my mind.
Others, I am convinced, will have other things to suggest

We already talked about cleaning the Recently Played list but......
Immagine 2023-03-29 073720.jpg
it was Jan 22, now we are in March 29 and...still NOTHING ☹️

two months...it's nothing
peq..c mode is since june.. (deezer was almost a year old, but works fine now)
etc
;-)
the subject of making a well-thought-out recently played is even well before my November speech... live with wiim...
for "wiim home" the general ergonomics and the enrichment of the metadata available (and their relevance) is even the priority...even if it may seem modest...

not self-centered on our "personal and so important, essential" needs...
;-))))
(I have just found...I was talking directly with wiim on the subject recently played..there is...
9 months.
it's stupid because I certainly don't seem to be into things that are hard to manage....besides, for a long time, there was no other way to erase the entries than to reset the mini.. so we have been making great progress for a few months..)

Last edited:
We already talked about cleaning the Recently Played list but......

it was Jan 22, now we are in March 29 and...still NOTHING ☹️
For a while now WiiM have been concentrating on fixing bugs rather than the previous endless rush to provide new features. Be patient, they’ll get round to refining features in good time :)

we are not very so far from the bug...
or say
a big oversight...
it stacks up fast in "recently played", no?...
hihi
;-)
but indeed when god roon will be there..everything will be settled!!!
(and indeed what is the point of improving wiim-home in this case!)
;-)

Last edited:
In my opinion these are things to improve in WHA :
How to delete the "Recently played" list. Tracks can ONLY be erased one by one. A "Select All" check box would suffice to clear them all at once.
Options for sorting Albums are missing. Last Added and Artist Name would be necessary. All streaming apps have these options
Pause and Unpause for AMU doesn’ work if i unpause after 20 min.
It would be enough to take an example from BUPnP. Really well working app.
When scrolling through the albums I would like to see on the right a list with all the letters of the alphabet, or a cursor that changes letters as you scroll down the Albums list.
This way you could go wherever you want in an instant
These are the main things that come to my mind.
Others, I am convinced, will have other things to suggest
How are you deleting songs? I've been trying in my album library but there is no option for deleting

Back