When switching input sources, the selected content remains.

riepa

Major Contributor
It is preferable that the content is not separated from the input sources, that is, currently there is a problem, if you switch input sources, then the content must be selected again, which means finding it again to play, because everything restarts. It shouldn't be like that.

Do you mean output e.g. if you’re playing radio on your first Wiim device but want to switch it to your second wiim device? You can do that just now for radio sources by selecting the device name on the now playing screen. I don’t think it works for other services though - well, not for amazon music when I tried.

Do you mean output e.g. if you’re playing radio on your first Wiim device but want to switch it to your second wiim device? You can do that just now for radio sources by selecting the device name on the now playing screen. I don’t think it works for other services though - well, not for amazon music when I tried.
I mean it's the same device.
If I have selected a radio/preset or a song from the music folder, then when switching sources I have to look again for what was playing.

The assumption here is that the content being played is available across the input sources. If not then switching to a source where that song is not available will not be able to play that song.

Yes and no.

For example, if I play spotify from the wiim application! and I switch the audio input from WiFi to Bluetooth, the radio content that was playing before disappears. In this case, I haven't exited the Wiim app.

You could write a lot here, but you can simply save the content, if it is available in connection with the input source or how others implement it, if it is not available, then the following message appears in the play popup window with or without cleaning the content.

ok, that makes more sense. You are playing music from specific music service, and then you change the "audio input source", the music playback should continue.

Back