WiiM Amp Pro

It gets huge competition from the fosi audio V3 mono for £180 for 2 + 48 psu on kickstarter

I so there is comming a wiim amp pro, what is the upgrade,difference and price

Lower price, more power,i guess it sounds better

A streamer for max £180 i think you get better sound

wiim streamer ?

Still totally different products. I can make up any price for any streamer (including volumw control) and artificially create a lower total price.

It gets huge competition from the fosi audio V3 mono for £180 for 2 + 48 psu on kickstarter

I so there is comming a wiim amp pro, what is the upgrade,difference and price

I stand to be corrected, and apologise if I’m in error. But I thought a pair of monos was going to be $260.

looks like 2 amps +a 48 volt 5 or 10a psu

Just not shure if you get 2 psu for £180

I think thats a crazy good price

If i has a preamp with bt and tone controls i wouild buy one, a streamer could be added later

It has has som serious power the wiim amp doesn't have (have read on review mention low power, lack of dynamics at low levels) 48 volt 5a psu it has just a few watt under 100 watt in 8 ohm and peaks at 241-243watt pr channel in 4 ohm 1% thd

In their ‘guess the launch price’ thread, they were adding about 8% for a $ to € conversion, which would indeed make it €399.
If that happens, the sales figures will be gigantic. Psychologically, it makes a lot of difference whether there is a 3 or 4 at the beginning.

looks like 2 amps +a 48 volt 5 or 10a psu

Just not shure if you get 2 psu for £180

I think thats a crazy good price

If i has a preamp with bt and tone controls i wouild buy one, a streamer could be added later

It has has som serious power the wiim amp doesn't have (have read on review mention low power, lack of dynamics at low levels) 48 volt 5a psu it has just a few watt under 100 watt in 8 ohm and peaks at 241-243watt pr channel in 4 ohm 1% thd
The Fosi V3 Mono are pure power amps. No pre-amp, no volume control, no Bluetooth, no nothing. And rightly so.

For 209 EUR (or 180 GBP) you are getting two monoblocks and either two 48V/5A PSUs or one 48V/10A PSU (powering both).

That's all early bird pricing on Kickstarter, only. Retail prices will be higher.

The Fosi V3 Mono are pure power amps. No pre-amp, no volume control, no Bluetooth, no nothing. And rightly so.

For 209 EUR (or 180 GBP) you are getting two monoblocks and either two 48V/5A PSUs or one 48V/10A PSU (powering both).

That's all early bird pricing on Kickstarter, only. Retail prices will be higher.
That why you gotta get them while you can for that price

2x60 watt from a wiim amp is not enough if you have a big room (normal sensitive speakers) or low sensitive speakers

Having said that i could personally have enough with half the power 2x30 watt in 8 ohm and 2x60 watt in 4 ohm do to having late 80's db sensitive speaker.

So a wiim mini all in one amp with streaming for 200-250 euros would suite my system (if my budget where low) atm i just ned bt more than streaming in the amp

So, we have a pattern emerging.

Next up: WiiM Amp Pro Plus (with higher output power), and eventually the WiiM Amp Ultra.

So is the amp section the same, but the DAC different? I'm confused.

The main differences from the WiiM amp.

Back