Wiim Home app vs Elipson multiroom

tovuori

I received Wiim mini yesterday and in the box had a sticker to use Elipson Multiroom app. I think Wiim home app also available(Maybe manufacturer own app). Which one do you guys use and have you notived any defferences with these two apps.

I received Wiim mini yesterday and in the box had a sticker to use Elipson Multiroom app. I think Wiim home app also available(Maybe manufacturer own app). Which one do you guys use and have you notived any defferences with these two apps.
Hi Tovuori,

The WiiM Mini needs the WiiM Home App and there's nothing to do with the Elipson multiroom App. Thank you!

Hi Tovuori,

The WiiM Mini needs the WiiM Home App and there's nothing to do with the Elipson multiroom App. Thank you!
With elipson app i was able to configure wiim mini and other settings too. have to try Wiim Home app today. Thanks for reply.

With elipson app i was able to configure wiim mini and other settings too. have to try Wiim Home app today. Thanks for reply.
Elipson multiroom app is also developed by us (i.e., Linkplay, WiiM's parent company) but used for other Elipson's brand products. It's not for the WiiM Mini and misses many features of the WiiM Home App. Thank you!

Elipson multiroom app is also developed by us (i.e., Linkplay, WiiM's parent company) but used for other Elipson's brand products. It's not for the WiiM Mini and misses many features of the WiiM Home App. Thank you!
Why there is a elipson sticker on Wiim Minis retail box and (manual also have instructions to use elipson app) what came inside the box.

Why there is a elipson sticker on Wiim Minis retail box and (manual also have instructions to use elipson app) what came inside the box.
Elipson distributes this product for us but modify the retail box and instructions. We'll work it out with them shortly but please use the WiiM Home App instead.

Were you able to use the WiiM Home app on your device (Elipson WM Multiroom WiiM Mini) or could you only use the Elipson Multiroom app?

Back