WiiM Pro on its way!

I'm LOVING it. Even better than the Mini. I have an iPad and an Android phone, so the added Chromecast functionality has been really great. Set up was a breeze. Although, I am a bit confused as to how I switch from using WiFi to the LAN input? It doesn't seem to be working. I can't seem to find any description in the manual or on here to see if I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough? Maybe there's an issue with my LAN line? Otherwise, LOVING it.

Attachments

• 20221218_124226.jpg
    20221218_124226.jpg
    990.9 KB · Views: 20
Great to hear you love it! For LAN, did you check in the app Browse > scroll down > see Select source?

Hi, yes I did. Am I missing something? I don't have a "LAN" choice. Just these four.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219_150746_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219_150746_WiiM Home.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 19
Check the device settings wifi page. A valid wired connection seems to override wifi. You won’t see any wifi connection settings if your wired connection is active - just the IP address assigned. Already made a suggestion they change the label displayed from WiFi to wired if it’s connected.

Check the device settings wifi page. A valid wired connection seems to override wifi. You won’t see any wifi connection settings if your wired connection is active - just the IP address assigned. Already made a suggestion they change the label displayed from WiFi to wired if it’s connected.
Thanks, that's helpful.

I'm LOVING it. Even better than the Mini. I have an iPad and an Android phone, so the added Chromecast functionality has been really great. Set up was a breeze. Although, I am a bit confused as to how I switch from using WiFi to the LAN input? It doesn't seem to be working. I can't seem to find any description in the manual or on here to see if I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough? Maybe there's an issue with my LAN line? Otherwise, LOVING it.
@JimFall where did you get the VU meter? Did you buy or build? Thanks.

Back