Wiim Pro Plus disappears on Tidal after a few hours.

johnbug

I have to reboot Wiim to get it show up as a play option in Tidal. Any suggestions on how to make Wiim a permanent option?

I have to reboot Wiim to get it show up as a play option in Tidal. Any suggestions on how to make Wiim a permanent option?
Whenever my wiim of choice don't show up in Tidal, or only shows as chromecast, I find that restarting Tidal usually works.
Sometimes I find I need to restart my tablet instead.
But I rarely need to restart my wiim.

Sort of similar thing happened to me last night (and has happened once before too) - I opened the wiim app and it started searching for my devices instead of just showing them immediately like it normally does. A short while later it showed them all as being on a different network; effectively unusable.
I closed the wiim app and reopened it, this time the mini, on wifi, was available, but the 3 pros, all on ethernet, were still, apparently, on a different network.
I ignored it, went to do something else, and when I came back the screen showed them all available as normal again.

So, no real solution for you, just that sometimes restarts of various things seems to be required!

Whenever my wiim of choice don't show up in Tidal, or only shows as chromecast, I find that restarting Tidal usually works.
Sometimes I find I need to restart my tablet instead.
But I rarely need to restart my wiim.

Sort of similar thing happened to me last night (and has happened once before too) - I opened the wiim app and it started searching for my devices instead of just showing them immediately like it normally does. A short while later it showed them all as being on a different network; effectively unusable.
I closed the wiim app and reopened it, this time the mini, on wifi, was available, but the 3 pros, all on ethernet, were still, apparently, on a different network.
I ignored it, went to do something else, and when I came back the screen showed them all available as normal again.

So, no real solution for you, just that sometimes restarts of various things seems to be required!
Tried that and Tidal is still not finding my Wiim player.

Back