WiiM Pro without ethernet?

Maurizio53

Actually I have WiiM-Pro wired with my router. I am thinking to switch to WiFi so I enabled wifi and put off the ethernet cable from the wiim. In this way I must disable the ethernet source from the device, but I don't still understand how to use it with wifi only.
Can someone guide me about this?

Yes and I already setup the device. My question is how to switch from ethernet to wifi? Am I forced to begin again the setup of the device or not? Actually if I enable wifi and put off the cable the stream fron the network is not possible as the source is set to ethernet. If i restart the device after putting off the cable will I have the chance to set to wifi the source or what?

Actually I have WiiM-Pro wired with my router. I am thinking to switch to WiFi so I enabled wifi and put off the ethernet cable from the wiim. In this way I must disable the ethernet source from the device, but I don't still understand how to use it with wifi only.
Can someone guide me about this?
Not quite sure I understand you correct. And as my Pro is not longer in charge here is an old picture from the menu side. I believe WiFi has to be enabled here.

IMG_2266.jpeg

And if I remember right ethernet in this case means internet. But its all out of my memory.

If you enable Ethernet and then pull out the Ethernet cable, it should then go thru the setup screen again. If it doesn’t do that, you may need to open the app then choose add device

Back