is wiim gone?

Just curious -- we are more than halfway through July and none of the items above are available, even though promised by the end of June. Any update?
The App version 2.5.3 now supports most of the features mentioned above for Qobuz first. Our iOS App has just been launched - we encourage you to explore it. Our team is diligently working on integrating other music services like TIDAL and Amazon Music. We anticipate these additions to be available by the end of July. Thank you for your continued support!

Just curious -- we are more than halfway through July and none of the items above are available, even though promised by the end of June. Any update?
There are new versions of the iOS and android apps today - are you referring to that?

What about us Android users? I'm still showing 2.5.1.230705.17c0f0 with no indication of an update being available.

OK, how does one force an update? I see nothing on the app that allows me to check for and install updates.

Check the Play store. If there is no update yet, you will have to wait a bit.🙂

My last way out of such issues is to try if something changes with a factory reset. In your case it should then update to the actual firmware.

OK, how does one force an update? I see nothing on the app that allows me to check for and install updates.
Sometimes Apple Store shows late the updates, but i have discovered a, may be, trick. Go to Apple store>Search>Type the App you want verify>Open the App. If there is an update you will see on the right of the App "Upgrade". If none you'll see "Open"
It's just what i did with WHA and now i have the "forced" update ;)

Last edited:
Just today the Android and the iOS app stores showed me each an update for the WiiM app. Must say I have every "automated" app updates dismissed. As far as it works, the Samsung and Google software crab is difficult to avoid. Earlier I rooted the phones, but nowadays I am to lazy and kind of meek 😉
Part of the first looks on phone and tablet is a quick look if the app stores have something for me.

The latest version of the Android app is 230718.
I found this update in Play Store, but it basically changes nothing and seems to add none of the features I'm waiting for. Very disappointing.

Just today the Android and the iOS app stores showed me each an update for the WiiM app. Must say I have every "automated" app updates dismissed. As far as it works, the Samsung and Google software crab is difficult to avoid. Earlier I rooted the phones, but nowadays I am to lazy and kind of meek 😉
Part of the first looks on phone and tablet is a quick look if the app stores have something for me.
I too have disabled automatic updates everywhere (Tablet, phone etc). ;) I hate them. Before upgrading I want to see what the upgrade does and if it can help me. 😊

I found this update in Play Store, but it basically changes nothing and seems to add none of the features I'm waiting for. Very disappointing.
Now in Qobuz favourites, you have 3 options for reordering albums. First just one. Album Name ;)

Now in Qobuz favourites, you have 3 options for reordering albums. First just one. Album Name ;)
And that is not one of the basic features I requested that they said would be available at the end of June but still isn't present.

And that is not one of the basic features I requested that they said would be available at the end of June but still isn't present.
Not one? What a shame!
How do you define "basic features"?
Life can be so unfair sometimes 😉
I checked your entire posts for sheer boredom. Only complaints. And mostly for things never will find a majority. Sorry.

Back