WiiM Ultra launch price

At what price would the WiiM Ultra be a compelling choice without sacrificing value?

• US $349, EUR 379, GBP 349

• US $399, EUR 429, GBP 399

• US $449, EUR 449, GBP 449

• Other - please specify price with currency in the comments

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Hi WiiM Community,

We’re considering the launch price for our upcoming WiiM Ultra product and would love your insights and opinions. Based on where some of you live, we provided some possible options in USD, EU, and UK currency (VAT included for both EUR/GBP). Please select one of the options above or provide your own suggestion.

Your feedback is invaluable and will help us set a fair price that reflects the quality and features of the WiiM Ultra while ensuring it remains accessible to our community.

Thanks for your input!
WiiM Team

Last edited:
Hi Team,

The DAC in this upcoming model surpasses the one currently in the Pro Plus. Additionally, it supports Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth LE audio/BT 5.3. Unfortunately, I'm only permitted to disclose this amount of information at this time. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Given performance of previous streamers I honestly think £449 is a fair price, but if this was being sold at £349 you wouldn't be able to make them fast enough!!

Given performance of previous streamers I honestly think £449 is a fair price, but if this was being sold at £349 you wouldn't be able to make them fast enough!!
Can’t disagree more.

The difference between the lower to higher prise is 70 EUR. What would be sacrificed on ultra for that amount?

Before I give an answer, the chipset is important for me to know. This pretty much the heart and soul of this device. It’s nice to that it support 6ghz but I will be using Ethernet cable.

I'm not sure why they have put the dollar at parity with the pound in this poll.

I'm not sure why they have put the dollar at parity with the pound in this poll.
Not atypical of prices of kit on Amazon e.g. Echos etc

Edit: current WiiM prices on Amazon USA and U.K. are the same parity wise. Guess if figures in exchange rates, VAT etc, but as I said, it’s far from uncommon

Last edited:
Nothing is being sacrificed - WiiM is just gauging opinion on what would be a fair market price for the unit as presented so far.

At what price would the WiiM Ultra be a compelling choice without sacrificing value?

I know English is not my language but that's not my understanding, when they say without sacrificing value.

I know English is not my language but that's not my understanding, when they say without sacrificing value.
I guess they mean without sacrificing value for money

Back