WiiM Amp Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

We're currently in the development phase of the WiiM Amp and we wanted to ask our WiiM community to join us in the creative decision-making process about the possible color exterior/chassis of the WiiM Amp. Your input is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to invite you to share your preferences regarding the exterior/case color. The material will be aluminum. Below are the options we're currently considering, and we would love to hear your thoughts.

If you were to own a WiiM Amp, what color would you select? Please vote in the poll above. (Note: Poll result will only display after you vote)

WiiM Amp Color.png
Here's a rendering of the WiiM Amp:

1691716834126 (2).png

Here are some real product pictures from our factory. Enjoy!

1695315984053.png

1695280074037.png

1695280468460.png

1695279839274.png

1695279924351.png

Depending on the results, we may go with the popular vote. Thanks for everyone's participation!

WiiM Team

Attachments

• 1695315954524.png
    1695315954524.png
    877.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

We're currently in the development phase of the WiiM Amp and we wanted to ask our WiiM community to join us in the creative decision-making process about the possible color exterior/chassis of the WiiM Amp. Your input is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to invite you to share your preferences regarding the exterior/case color. The material will be aluminum. Below are the options we're currently considering, and we would love to hear your thoughts.

If you were to own a WiiM Amp, what color would you select? Please vote in the poll below.

View attachment 2308

Depending on the results, we may go with the popular vote. Thanks for everyone's participation!

WiiM Team
Hi, Team.
Is there no black?
Or does it exist as a standard color?

Hi everyone,

If you were to own a WiiM Amp, what color would you select? Please vote in the poll above. (Note: Poll result will only display after you vote)

View attachment 2308
Here's a rendering of the WiiM Amp:

View attachment 2310

WiiM Team
And Black? For me is the best because it would be aesthetically equal to the other components of the chain.

Black, but in a nice metal case. My assumption would be that an equivalent of a WiiM Pro (or +) would be placed with other premium audio components. Other secondary locations like a kitchen might use a WiiM Mini.
People no longer buy the same size, same brand, same color of equipment, but black seems to be what ties the mis-matches of different brands and sizes together.

The mockup we've seen looks great- the best looking piece of WiiM kit by a mile, colour included.

That said, you can do it in olive green with brown stripes, I'm still picking up at least two (pricing permitting of course)

Sorry, black isn't a color option because of the aluminum material. The black color is very difficult to achieve with anodized aluminum.
Understood.
Are rendered images space gray? Or Midnight Blue? 🤔

I voted for silver, but if there is no black, I want the darkest color.

Thank you.

Sorry, black isn't a color option because of the aluminum material. The black color is very difficult to achieve with anodized aluminum.
I must disagree. I have many devices in aluminium and they are......pure black ;) So......it is quite possible. An example? Topping D50s, the body is a black aluminum monoblock and costs 240€, not thousands of euros.😇

Inclusive or can't decide
inclusive.jpg

for reference:
1691716834126-2-png.2310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back