10 second delay with spotify connect

andy

When I first start a song or skip a song, using spotify connect, there is a 10 second delay for when the song starts playing. This is a new behavior. There is no delay between songs of a playlist or album once it is playing. I've checked all settings in the apps, cable connections, did a factory reset and uninstalled/reinstalled both apps. It still persists. Anyone experience this or have any ideas? Could it be a spotify issue?

When I first start a song or skip a song, using spotify connect, there is a 10 second delay for when the song starts playing. This is a new behavior. There is no delay between songs of a playlist or album once it is playing. I've checked all settings in the apps, cable connections, did a factory reset and uninstalled/reinstalled both apps. It still persists. Anyone experience this or have any ideas? Could it be a spotify issue?
I just purchased a wiim pro, and am having the same delay issue.
Have you found the problem yet?

Hi Andy, Stumper7, can you please send us a feedback with the WiiM Home App?

Meanwhile, please help tweak the option of the preferred DNS server setting from your device setting. The steps are selecting the Device Tab > Tap the device setting gear icon > Network Status > Turn on or off the "Preferred DNS server". Most of ISP providers like our preferred DNS server but some doesn't. So please help tweak this and see if it helps. Thank you!

Back