4.8.528649 firmware for Pro

Tha
WiiM have just confirmed that the firmware rollouts are still underway and “hopefully all the users will get it by the end of this week”.

No more detailed info than that so please don’t ask, I don’t know…
Thank you

Okay. Please no one tell me that there isn't a reason that probably NOBODY got updates anymore until today. I think their server had crashed or whatever. This isn't coincidence. ;)

Okay. Please no one tell me that there isn't a reason that probably NOBODY got updates anymore until today. I think their server had crashed or whatever. This isn't coincidence. ;)
There might well be a reason but does it matter now that we’re getting updates? Maybe the cleaner unplugged the server over the weekend and it was only noticed when the WiiM guys had returned from a team building weekend away in Maui? Pick that or any number of equally improbable internet rumours :p:ROFLMAO:

Finally! Disabled UPnP plugin, no longer needed. Bandcamp and BBC via LMS to Squeezelite on the Pro. Nice.

IMG_1145.jpeg

I have got another update for two of my pros but the third is still stuck on the update done on 15 August!

Back