8/31

And maybe @Smartplug can ask when it’ll be better 😜😂
Haha you surely like picking on me. I’m still waiting to get my update as some of you already got it. I’m looking forward on wiim amp as it has sub out where I can route bass on sub and mid/high on main speaker. Even better if wiim put Dirac as I’m willing to pay extra on licensing.

Volume limiter works as before, ie. -3 dB for every 5% decrease. In case of GEQ mode it's just even more important to control the level and compensate the positive gain as there is no pregain applied by default. It was equally important in PEQ since the beta.

Some people (guess who? ;) ) can say it's worse than before.
somes brands seem to be able to manage this kind of situation in an intelligent way....
if wiim looks into the subject by continuing to improve these eq-peq they should eventually find a solution...
" tant qu a faire, autant bien faire"
;-)

(we still don't know more about the resolution used for this peq ?....
I don't know anything about programming..but is it so difficult on the pro and plus to add 2 or 4 bands to the peq mode?)

Last edited:
PEQ blog post now online.

This part below is disappointing though, now waiting to get more bands or at least 4 peak filters.

"Note: In this version of the PEQ, bands 1 and 4 utilize the LS and HS filters, respectively. Meanwhile, bands 2 and 3 employ the PK filter."

PEQ blog post now online.

This part below is disappointing though, now waiting to get more bands or at least 4 peak filters.

"Note: In this version of the PEQ, bands 1 and 4 utilize the LS and HS filters, respectively. Meanwhile, bands 2 and 3 employ the PK filter."
Submit a ticket to Wiim - hopefully if more people do, they’ll have to give into demand :)

Yes, we can do that, but it will require sacrificing some current features like Amazon MRM.
Hi, is there any further update on this? I know most commentators, myself included, have run with the idea that this isn't going to happen but rereading your post, 'Yes we can' is encouraging!! Should I extinguish all hope or might there be a chance :) Personally I wouldn't mind sacrificing other features but I appreciate this wouldn't be the case for the majority of currrent and future users.

Back