New Pro Plus firmware v4.8.615251

Looks like a public beta of room correction (I didn’t sign up for it on my Pro Plus) and a public release of 10 band PEQ.

NOTE: Take screenshots of your custom PEQ settings as this update might delete any saved custom settings you have. I had bug reported this during the RC beta but it might not have been fixed - either that or I didn’t have any saved for my Pro Plus… ;)

Screenshot_20240506-095613_Original.jpg

this firmware ( no beta) broke everything, I had to reboot, redo all the precedure, lost my presets etc....
but finally new firmware 616634 on latest wiimhome ( android)...without peq 10 l/r still 4...
for the moment.. .
;-)

The iOS App undated this morning to 2.9.7.24051116, over Pro Plus firmware 4.8.61664 which updated yesterday (and activated EQ on all inputs, which I had to turn off manually one-by-one on all of them). Now with 10-band PEQ, all presets and settings intact and smooth sailing overall

new wiim home with a " plus".....ok 10bands with my android too

I don't have the time or energy to test but is there finally a gain adaptation mode in the event of positive corrections for peq and eq?

Last edited:
After updating to the latest firmware, I am unable to disable peq or even change settings. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Should I just factory reset?

After updating to the latest firmware, I am unable to disable peq or even change settings. Is anyone else experiencing this?
My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please help to send us a ticket from the App and we'll check it immediately. Please also check if you update the App to the latest version of 2.9.7.

I just got home and checked it out again and it’s working fine!!
App Version 2.9.7.24051116
Firmware: 4.8.616634

I just went trhough again. A couple
turns out, you have to enable the input before changing the peq settings on it.

That's been the behaviour since the introduction of per-source EQ, right.

Back