About tidal connection issue

mangotam

When using tidal connect on wiim pro
The first second of the song is skipped when you choose the song to play
And idea how to fix?

When using tidal connect on wiim pro
The first second of the song is skipped when you choose the song to play
And idea how to fix?
No idea, it's a sort of fade in. It happens on manual start or track skip. In normal flow of a playlist it doesn't happen. Don't know if is a tidal connect "wanted behavior". Since connect doesn't keep track of recently played nor autostarts similar songs and this claimed as a "feature" by Tidal's support, I'm wouldn't surprise...

No idea, it's a sort of fade in. It happens on manual start or track skip. In normal flow of a playlist it doesn't happen. Don't know if is a tidal connect "wanted behavior". Since connect doesn't keep track of recently played nor autostarts similar songs and this claimed as a "feature" by Tidal's support, I'm wouldn't surprise...
Similar fade-in effect at the beginning of the stream for any content played on the Pro, regardless of the source. With an exception of chromecast for some reasons.

Similar fade-in effect at the beginning of the stream for any content played on the Pro, regardless of the source. With an exception of chromecast for some reasons.
I remember your graphs of fade-in taken some time ago. In a given Fw update, if I'm not wrong, there was something pointing to this, clearly is still not solved.

Nothing has changed I think. Play/pause effects for current FW, DLNA vs chromecast from LMS:

1682851680493.png

1682851755201.png

Luckily, it doesn't happen during normal switching between songs, and I don't think it even happens if the frequency changes. I don't even have noises during such changes

Totally agree.. it is ignoring...i hate the stupid "fade in"

Luckily, it doesn't happen during normal switching between songs, and I don't think it even happens if the frequency changes. I don't even have noises during such changes
That's what you can face when two songs with different sample rates are played one by one:

1682861176616.png

Too bad, at least Tidal master, I've never seen it change frequency within the same album, as Amazon often does. I didn't realize that the playlist I checked was all 96khz coming out of the wiim...

Back