BBC Hereford & Worcester missing

Seems to be a few stations missing, for me "BBC Hereford & Worcester" which is a local BBC station. I can find 1 mention of it but it looks like a catchup show and it won't play anyway. Do I need to do something my end or is it the WiiM end?

I can but it's not under BBC Radio where they'll look, it's under Preset Content and not with a friendly name,first world issues, but just not as finished as I'd have thought, if you have a list of BBC Local radio stations why not have them all in there?!

20230712_123933000_iOS.jpg

Depending on where you live in Cheshire you would listen to BBC local radio from Stoke, Merseyside or Manchester (or not at all in my case).

I can but it's not under BBC Radio where they'll look, it's under Preset Content and not with a friendly name,first world issues, but just not as finished as I'd have thought, if you have a list of BBC Local radio stations why not have them all in there?!

View attachment 1239
When you add it as a Network Stream, you can edit the name there, then save it as a Preset. Unless it’s changed, using the bbc menu in the Wiim home app might onky get you the 48kbps international streams - the link I gave you should deliver much better quality at 320Kbps

Raise a ticket to WiiM under help&feedback section in the Wiim Home app asking them to review the list and add the ones you think are missing

When you add it as a Network Stream, you can edit the name there, then save it as a Preset. Unless it’s changed, using the bbc menu in the Wiim home app might onky get you the 48kbps international streams - the link I gave you should deliver much better quality at 320Kbps
This is what I meant!
Not used radio myself, but I was sure @Brantome had given this advice before.

What about BBC Radio 1-6, are those available in a higher bitrate?
I think those were geofenced last I knew (I'm in the U.S.), but the BBC also seems to change things rather more frequently than I can keep track of.
Yeah, but I think they are still geofenced although I seem to recall someone getting the 320Kbps streams from the WiiM app list

Back