Bluetooth Out + Spotify Connect : perfection

MightyCoffeeMaker

I just want to say that those features are underrated and under marketed, people should be aware of if because it can be a HUGE selling point.

I purchased a Major Action III speaker a fews ago, but the device only handles Bluetooth, which is sad because you have to keep your phone connected, cannot take phone calls, have to be close enough (in the house) for the music to keep playing. Can be frustrating, and there is also the battery drain.

I heard of Wiim Mini because I searched for something that allows me to do whatever I want, and not being chained to the damn (altough very good) speaker. I just opened the box I received yesterday and it's fantastic.

Using Bluetooth Out (which is fairly easy but requires the app to do so) I was able to pair my speaker to the Wiim Mini, which allows me to stream without any conversion from digital to analogic the sound, which is sourced... from Spotify Connect, directly from the Wiim Mini.

This is absolutely perfect, and allows me to be "free", with great sound quality, and less cables as possible. Perfect.

The only drawback is that there is no service as this for Apple Music, but it's okay, I'll probably end up switching partially to Spotify.

So if you are like me, got a nice bluetooth speaker but are annoyed by the limited connectivity, Wiim Mini got you covered !

Reactions: edu
Back