Buying a 2nd WiiM Pro

Beemer

I'm going to buy a 2nd WiiM Pro. How do I change the WiiM names for identification?

No worries. Sorry (ish) for the sarcasm.

To be fair, I was using a different app for a different device earlier today, and it literally took me 3 mins to find the option to rename it.
In that case, I thought it really was in a silly (non-intuative) place in the menus.

I'm going to buy a 2nd WiiM Pro. How do I change the WiiM names for identification?
When? Amazon day (or whatever it's called) is in a week or so, and wiim will be discounted.
Edit - I would have sworn I saw this (on the facebook group?) for 11th/12th July, but now I can't find the post.
Hopefully someone else can confirm!

Last edited:
but is anyone sure that the WiiM Pro will be discounted?
I *was* 99.9% sure that the only reason I knew about the amazon event was from a wiim 'advert' stating it'd be discounted, 'cos I remember wondering whether to get another pro or to wait for a pro plus.
But now I can't find the post...

Japan starts the Prime Day pre-sale today, with 21% off WiiM Pro and 20% off Mini. I think other countries are similar.

I *was* 99.9% sure that the only reason I knew about the amazon event was from a wiim 'advert' stating it'd be discounted, 'cos I remember wondering whether to get another pro or to wait for a pro plus.
But now I can't find the post...
Do you need the better DAC in the pro plus?

Back