Calm Radio Issue

Garlin

I got my WiiM mini up and running but have an issue with Calm Radio. Are there any special precautions to take into account when streaming Calm Radio? I am a registered user and can log in to my account easily, but can´t stream the channels :unsure:

I got my WiiM mini up and running but have an issue with Calm Radio. Are there any special precautions to take into account when streaming Calm Radio? I am a registered user and can log in to my account easily, but can´t stream the channels :unsure:
Not that I’m aware of. Maybe raise a ticket thru the feedback section in the Wiim Home app to see if there’s an issue WiiM can resolve

There is no mechansim inside the WiiM app to put any credentials in is there? How are you trying to access?

I only have a free account from some time ago when I first tried it on my Linn amp and can play the non premium channels ok on my WiiM devices after signing in from the WiiM Home app.

Back