Coaxial vs Optical output?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already asked the admin to remove my account from the forum, I hope your problem can be resolved quickly.
In the meantime, I invite you to put me on the ignore list, which I am about to do with you.
If you feel like it, please join us again with a new account.

You made over 50 posts in just two days. I think you are a very serious and passionate person.

I've been carefree here, but I love this forum where people from different countries come together as peers using the same device. I hope you like it too.

Those of us who have been here since the forum was established need to make sure that new participants don't feel uncomfortable. Otherwise, this place will eventually become a lonely forest full of old stocks.

Quite sure he will stay. He fell in love with the forum already 😉 I hope!
Just checked again my own average....more than 10 posts per day are ridiculous and scary for a non-moderator, a non-technical-first-aid or a high-frequent-frequence-measurer. I'm only a music loving amateur with plenty of time.
So will not wait till a 1.000 is shown. I'll be back, but do not want to be part of a COT.

If you feel like it, please join us again with a new account.

You made over 50 posts in just two days. I think you are a very serious and passionate person.

I've been carefree here, but I love this forum where people from different countries come together as peers using the same device. I hope you like it too.

Those of us who have been here since the forum was established need to make sure that new participants don't feel uncomfortable. Otherwise, this place will eventually become a lonely forest full of old stocks.
You see @Wiimer, @Uncino will have all the reasons in the world, for sure all the competences, but he talk like a cathedratic and at the end, from an Italian to an Italian is deadly boring. ;)
My 2 cents

I have already asked the admin to remove my account from the forum, I hope your problem can be resolved quickly.
In the meantime, I invite you to put me on the ignore list, which I am about to do with you.
You guys are being too sensitive here. All that's needed is to start a technical thread devoted to the advanced topic. I think the OP had their question answered much earlier, but this thread morphed into the physics-related aspects, probably 90% of which I don't quite understand. But, I thought the conversation was interesting, and one that I'd like to come back to someday and try better to understand, as much of the "audiophile" lingo itself will not exit a subjective mush state, anyway...

My level of comprehension right now is such that Brantome's attempts at humor gave me a chuckle or two, but I appreciated your and onlyoneme's exchanges.

You see @Wiimer, @Uncino will have all the reasons in the world, for sure all the competences, but he talk like a cathedratic and at the end, from an Italian to an Italian is deadly boring. ;)
My 2 cents
Boring is in my eyes the wrong word. In forums like this priorities are wide spread. Some are endangered 😎 to write about music too much. Of course it is one's own decision to join threads, to stay, to participate or not. But here in that special case it was very soon clear that it turned into a 2 person debate where the most, in such depth, are either not interested or simply do not have necessary knowledge. And every new post topped the one before. The decision or the suggestion to send the two "combatants" in a private chat could come a little bit earlier. My three Cents 😉

My 2p
An example of how things can escalate the wrong way very quickly. I’m afraid this often happens when “audiophile” subjects get raised.
It’s a shame if one party has been driven away. Those involved should take note and learn accordingly.

Looks like "What are you listening to?" should remain as the only thread here. Easy stuff, no one would be disappointed.

@onlyoneme
Exactly the presumptuous post and behaviour I would have expected. "Easy stuff for uneducated, unexperienced average listeners". Should not be your standard.

Last edited:
My standard is being surprised sometimes when some people try to join every discussion and comment on them even if they are not really interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back