Continuous music playback

I am new to using my WiiM mini streamer. I am using Amazon Unlimited and when a album is done it just stops. I have Bluesound Nodes on two other systems and when my selection is finished it will automatically play the first track again and then go into my recently streamed content. Is there a way I can set my WiiM mini to do this?

How are you using Amazon? Via the wiim app, or casting from the amazon app?
i.e. can you set this in the amazon app itself?

I am using the WiiM app on my iPhone. I find it to be very easy to navigate. I will explore the native Amazon Music app. I went from streaming Bluetooth to the WiiM mini. What a difference. I can now do 24/192 easy.

Wiim app, Music services, amazon alexa.
Need to 'register' the mini here so it shows up to cast to within the amazon app.

I don’t think Autoplay is supported when casting, even if it’s on in the amazon app settings. An option to set Autoplay on for Alexa recently appeared in the alexa app under more/ settings/ music&podcasts, so try enabling that there. However, that doesn’t guarantee that WiiM will support it - I asked a week or so back but haven’t had an answer. Maybe if you raise a ticket as well, that’ll give them a nudge.

I don’t think Autoplay is supported when casting, even if it’s on in the amazon app settings. An option to set Autoplay on for Alexa recently appeared in the alexa app under more/ settings/ music&podcasts, so try enabling that there. However, that doesn’t guarantee that WiiM will support it - I asked a week or so back but haven’t had an answer. Maybe if you raise a ticket as well, that’ll give them a nudge.
Continuous play (in a focused way) is of course supported by LMS

Back