Developers question: USN/uuid

cherroip

I am currently working on developing a HomeAssistant integration and have been trying to find a comprehensive list of USN/UUID values for different hardware models. However, I have not been successful in finding such a list.

For those who may not know, a USN (Unique Service Name) value is a unique identifier assigned to a particular device or service. It is used to identify and differentiate between different devices on a network. UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) is a similar concept, but is typically used to identify software or files rather than hardware devices.

In my own hardware, I have noticed that the USN value FF31 corresponds to A31 hardware, and FF97 corresponds to A97 hardware (very clever...).
However, I am looking for a more comprehensive list of USN/UUID values for different hardware models.

If anyone knows of a publicly available list or resource for these values, or has any suggestions on where I might be able to find this information, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your help!

I love to be able to integrate, manage, and control my wiim Pro device via homeassistant.

Back