Firmware 4.8.526344

Your are on wrong setting. It should be audio out. You will see it in there or I will eat a crow if you don’t see it. Make sure you’re in latest app as well.
The AirPlay feature is missing, I just attached the wrong screenshot for illustration. App is 2.55+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_034413_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_034413_WiiM Home.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 7
Your are on wrong setting. It should be audio out. You will see it in there or I will eat a crow if you don’t see it. Make sure you’re in latest app as well.
I attached the wrong screenshot, I'm looking at the audio out screen and there's nothing about AirPlay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_034413_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_034413_WiiM Home.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 6
I don't see any AirPlay option on my device after firmware upgrade and reboot sequence. Very strange. Failed firmware upgrade perhaps? Attaching screenshots for illustration. Please advise.
In this image, your device has not yet been updated.

In this image, your device has not yet been updated.
Found what the problem was. AirPlay feature will not be shown on the app's audio out settings page unless there's another active AirPlay device on my network. Added a Wiim mini I had lying around and the option became active.
Amazing support team by the way.

Someone else has just reported similar - send a ticket to WiiM under the feedback section in the Wiim home appand hopefully they can advise and provide a remedy.
Hi Brantome …….my WiiM mini is now back up and running again. It seems as if the firmware update had switched the selected output from the optical output that I use to connect to to a SMSL CA200 DAC/headphone amp

Back