Firmware version stuck at 4.6.515159

tom_wyorks

On Wiim Mini - I can't get it to update to the latest firmware. It says it is up to date, but lists the version as 4.6.51519, and even shows the date as being from April 23.

The latest firmware should be 4.6.605558 from 24.1.24.

Be good to get this sorted as I'm having issues playing our record player through the aux in (auto sensing and levelling issues).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_063631_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_063631_WiiM Home.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240129_062738_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_062738_WiiM Home.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 5
On Wiim Mini - I can't get it to update to the latest firmware. It says it is up to date, but lists the version as 4.6.51519, and even shows the date as being from April 23.

Be good to get this sorted as I'm having issues playing our record player through the aux in (auto sensing and levelling issues).

Try the following in order:

1. Reboot the WiiM device
  2. Reinstall the WiiM app
  3. Factory reset WiiM device

Tried that three times. First it said there's an error updating firmware, then it said it's updated but its lost the device, and now it's back to what it said in my original post.

Tried that three times. First it said there's an error updating firmware, then it said it's updated but its lost the device, and now it's back to what it said in my original post.
There may be a problem with your Wi-Fi. Have you tried rebooting your router?

You can submit a support ticket from the WiiM app feedback so they can check your device's logs.

Hi tom_wyorks,

Our engineering team is currently investigating the issue you've reported, and we're giving it our full attention. I want to assure you that we're on the case and will provide you with an update within the next 24 hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this matter. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Hi Tom,

We've successfully identified the root cause of the OTA issue affecting your device. To address this, we're preparing a special firmware version specifically for your WiiM Mini. This update, expected to be ready in the next two days, is designed to resolve the OTA issue.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this has caused you and appreciate your patience as we work to make this right. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, my firmware version is now 4.6.606145.

I just noticed when I went to the audio input bit and it had changed a bit.

I'll see how I get on - thanks!

Back