In wall controls?

Have a bunch of WiiM Pros. Looking to centrally locate them and setup separate zones in the house. Anyone find a way to add networked wall controls to these things? Audio volume control and possibly even now playing controls? Looking for a rotary knob styled control.

Have a bunch of WiiM Pros. Looking to centrally locate them and setup separate zones in the house. Anyone find a way to add networked wall controls to these things? Audio volume control and possibly even now playing controls? Looking for a rotary knob styled control.
There is a way to install an inexpensive smartphone or tablet on the wall. Charge them regularly using smart plugs. I don't have any other ideas for now.

You may be able to use the Bluetooth volume knob available on Amazon.
(However, you can only control one device or one zone.)

There is a way to install an inexpensive smartphone or tablet on the wall. Charge them regularly using smart plugs. I don't have any other ideas for now.

You may be able to use the Bluetooth volume knob available on Amazon.
(However, you can only control one device or one zone.)
I got that, looking for a dedicated interface. Thanks

I got that, looking for a dedicated interface. Thanks
The wiims have an api that can be called over https. If you want to go fully custom. Make a webpage that controls them and open it full screen on a pi attached to the screen inside the wall?

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 2
Back