Keyboard will rarely pop up when searching

brjoon1021

Title about sums it up.

On my Android phone, for the last few updates of the wiim app, I have to tap the search bar many times to get the keyboard to pop up. It usually won't pop up at all and I have to exit the app or hit multiple buttons to change multiple screens to come back to the search box to be able to search anything. this only happens with the wiim app; nothing else on my phone has this issue.

Title about sums it up.

On my Android phone, for the last few updates of the wiim app, I have to tap the search bar many times to get the keyboard to pop up. It usually won't pop up at all and I have to exit the app or hit multiple buttons to change multiple screens to come back to the search box to be able to search anything. this only happens with the wiim app; nothing else on my phone has this issue.
I've checked it on my two Androids and it's fine.
Try clearing the cache of the WiiM app first.
Also, the reboot of the phone.

When this happens if you haven't already tried, press the cancel button to the right of the search bar and try again.

I am using gboard as well but on a Samsung phone so cannot compare. I never had a problem with the keyboard not popping up.

Last edited:
Back