Latest Firmware Update - Issue using EQ Settings.

IdrisRoberts

WiiM Pro connected to External Dac (Coax) Just completed latest firmware update, checked out parametric EQ function.
when listening to either Qobuz or music on my Synology NAS, if I ‘Switch’ on equaliser settings, whatever music is playing stops.
I then have to go back to source and start play again. This also occurs if I switch between the parametric and normal equaliser settings. Never had a problem before firmware update. Glitch in firmware? Or am I missing something here?

WiiM Pro podłączony do zewnętrznego przetwornika Dac (Coax) Właśnie ukończyłem najnowszą aktualizację oprogramowania, sprawdziłem funkcję parametrycznego korektora.
podczas słuchania Qobuz lub muzyki na moim serwerze Synology NAS, jeśli „włączę” ustawienia korektora, odtwarzana muzyka zatrzymuje się.
Muszę wtedy wrócić do źródła i zacząć grać od nowa. Dzieje się tak również w przypadku przełączania między ustawieniami korektora parametrycznego i normalnego. Nigdy nie miałem problemów przed aktualizacją oprogramowania. Błąd w oprogramowaniu? A może czegoś mi tu brakuje?
Mam to samo co Ty...

WiiM Pro connecté à un DAC externe (coaxial) Je viens de terminer la dernière mise à jour du firmware, j'ai vérifié la fonction d'égalisation paramétrique.
Lorsque j'écoute Qobuz ou de la musique sur mon NAS Synology, si j'active les paramètres de l'égaliseur, la musique en cours de lecture s'arrête.
Je dois ensuite revenir à la source et recommencer la lecture. Cela se produit également si je bascule entre les paramètres d'égalisation paramétriques et normaux. Jamais eu de problème avant la mise à jour du firmware. Un bug dans le firmware ? Ou est-ce que j'ai raté quelque chose ici ?
Bonjour j ai le même problème, je l avais avant la mise à jour, malheureusement la mise a jour n a rien changer pour moi

My PEQ works but now music randomly stops and goes the the next song!! Now I have no music. I wish I could revert back to previous version!
I don't think this update was ready to be sent to general public yet.

WiiM Pro connected to External Dac (Coax) Just completed latest firmware update, checked out parametric EQ function.
when listening to either Qobuz or music on my Synology NAS, if I ‘Switch’ on equaliser settings, whatever music is playing stops.
I then have to go back to source and start play again. This also occurs if I switch between the parametric and normal equaliser settings. Never had a problem before firmware update. Glitch in firmware? Or am I missing something here?
I had the Pro for 2 months and can say the equaliser has never worked properly from not able to save setting to sounding distorted and now it cuts out the music I am listening to on tidal, I purchased the Pro for the equaliser to add some bass to my system very disappointed.

Same here with the EQ killing the stream. Whew, I thought it was me. It's always me! I've already sent a ticket though. I guess it's the latest update.

I played around with the equalizer for a bit, but then I decided to give up and rely on the tone controls of the amplifier.
Too many issues with playback at a fixed volume. It seems that the equalizer of the WiiM Pro doesn't have an automatic compensation algorithm for the maximum manageable level.

Back