Napster not loading music library

jasonc

I got my wiim the other day and really enjoy it.
I have Deezer but have Napster too.
Deezer I have no issues but the Napster account when accesed via the wiim app I get no music library but if I use my Napster app I get all my music library
Any idea if I have done anything wrong
I am logged into the correct account so I am confused as to the problem.
Thankyou for any help/advise offered.
Regards
Jason

Think this is the first Napster related query we’ve seen here, so I would doubt if there are many other users who could advise. If that is the case, I suggest you raise a ticket thru the feedback section of the WiiM app to see if WiiM support can identify the issue and offer a solution.

I have Napster also. My music library loads into WiiM Home app but play lists will only load 20 to 25 songs and are totally useless. Chromecast will play one or two songs and drops (won’t show songs in the queue either so that maybe the issue) WiiM Home will play most albums but I have a couple that play slow like 16 rpm (Jason Isbell Reunions Album) These are likely Napster issues.

Jason isbell at 16 rpm sounds painful! (Looking for a woman with a SLOW death wish) Curious - do you see a way to search for music on Napster in the Wiim app, or just browse through lists of music types and your artists/albums/etc?

Back