Not Alexa-eligible?

Balthazar B

Major Contributor
Since Amazon has not emailed me after 2 weeks with an offer to try out Music Unlimited for 90 days as per their promotion of the service, can we safely assume that Amazon does not consider the WiiM Pro to be an "eligible device" when it's registered via the Alexa App?

That could be it. And not helped by Amazon not stating anywhere which of the products they sell they consider "eligible" items. Could be only their own branded products, I guess.

I ordered a kitchen scrub brush last month and Amazon emailed me a couple of hours later saying my scrub brush order qualified me for 3 free months of Amazon Music. True story.

I ordered a kitchen scrub brush last month and Amazon emailed me a couple of hours later saying my scrub brush order qualified me for 3 free months of Amazon Music. True story.
Must have been one hell of a scrub brush. Was it Amazon-branded? :)

Since Amazon has not emailed me after 2 weeks with an offer to try out Music Unlimited for 90 days as per their promotion of the service, can we safely assume that Amazon does not consider the WiiM Pro to be an "eligible device" when it's registered via the Alexa App?
Wiim Pro work over Alexa Cast for me and I can add it to rooms.

I have no Echo devices to test voice.

Back