Tidal Connect doesnt work again...

kevinek

Major Contributor
Tidal app wont see Wiim after a while or when I am back at home. I have tried clean cache, reinstall... Sometimes it helps for a while. Sometimes tidal app is frozen on wiim connected but not responding. I wrote their support but they don't care. Tidal inside Wiim Home app works OK.

Tidal's been playing up for me recently too, but also to a bluesound node, so I'm more inclined to blame Tidal.
Playiing up => crashing, freezing, or taking a very long time to 'catch up' to my buton presses, refusing to change target (e.g. back to local device).
Android user?

ios or android?

iOS app perfect for me - not a single issue

I used to use Android and many problems
I am really not interested in ios and please stop writing about. Tidal sells its service on both platforms and it must work the same. You can buy even 5 iphones if You like but I dont like this and will never change my mind.

I am really not interested in ios and please stop writing about. Tidal sells its service on both platforms and it must work the same. You can buy even 5 iphones if You like but I dont like this and will never change my mind.

Quite simply: Tidal Android app is your problem here - I also had problems with it.

Tidal's iOS app perfect for me. Not a single issue.

It's not a problem with WiiM Mini otherwise I would have issues too.

Maybe write to Tidal Support about their Android app.

Or you might have to switch streaming service if you want to stick with Android.

Maybe Amazon Music HD casting to WiiM Mini

All the best

Android has many version depending the brand some latest some outdated. Unlike iOS most get updated to latest version except on old phone so it’s problem is lot less.

I will be grateful for help in solving the problem. but if you want to get excited about your iPhone all the time, then start a new thread, e.g. "I love my iPhone, especially for aging products, incompatible chargers and no headphone output".

I will be grateful for help in solving the problem. but if you want to get excited about your iPhone all the time, then start a new thread, e.g. "I love my iPhone, especially for aging products, incompatible chargers and no headphone output".
Lol - harsh, but fair!

Back