Touch points not working in WiiM Home app

rlovison

Hi,

I'm using the WiiM home app with the Wiim Pro on an Android phone version 12. I don't remember exactly when the following behavior changed but using the app with Qobuz, the top row of touch points on the phone screen work intermittently. One is a search function and the other (three horizontal bars) lets me access playlists, favorites, purchases, etc.. I have to tap numerous times to get the menu to drop. I don't have this issue with any other app. Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Have you tried killing the app and then restarting your phone? I'm not seeing any issues on my Android, and what you're describing could be due a several things (which a reboot often solves, at least temporarily).

Have you tried killing the app and then restarting your phone? I'm not seeing any issues on my Android, and what you're describing could be due a several things (which a reboot often solves, at least temporarily).
Yes, and I just rebooted again now. Nothing has changed.

I sent in a ticket and got a response that they would increase the tab area in the next release.

But I think I figured it out. At least on my phone (Moto G Stylus 5G) the touch points on the upper row seem to be too far to the left from their corresponding icons. If I touch slightly to the left of the menu icon, back icon or search icon I can get it to work every time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807-112808.png
    Screenshot_20230807-112808.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
I sent in a ticket and got a response that they would increase the tab area in the next release.

But I think I figured it out. At least on my phone (Moto G Stylus 5G) the touch points on the upper row seem to be too far to the left from their corresponding icons. If I touch slightly to the left of the menu icon, back icon or search icon I can get it to work every time.

Do you change the text size or display size in your phone settings?
Resizing can cause such problems.

Back