Two external dacs

Motts

I have two external dac’s how can they be both connected to the coax out with out getting out of my listening chair:)?
Thank you.

It was a somewhat tongue in cheek answer!
What's the use case?
e.g. a preference for one dac over the other for certain music tastes?
I'm sure there's a gadget out there somewhere to split one coax signal into two, but why not optical to one and coax to the other from a single pro?
You need to use the wiim app to change the digital output, as only one is active at a time.
I don't think the output can be changed via the wiim remote, but maybe someone with a remote can confirm.

Of course, you could use two separate Pros, and just cast to the one attached to the dac you want to use at that time.
You could also group the two pros together, so they play the same music, and then just listen via the dac you want at that time.
I think that, at the moment at least, grouped pros play at 44.1/16 max.

Thank you! Will wait for the next sale and maybe get one more wiim.

I have two external dac’s how can they be both connected to the coax out with out getting out of my listening chair:)?
Thank you.
Does your other dac has optical in? I have 2 dacs on pro one using coax the other optical. Akm sound and ess sound.

Thank you.
Get a DDC, that has more than two outputs (most) like the Denafrips IRIS.

Back