Wiim Amp future use

OK guys, an update....
Wiim Amp arrived yesterday... Got it all set up and currently running in the Arias...
Oh my days !!!! I wasn't expecting this... It's blown me away !! Trying just a few tracks, as I've come off a night shift....
I'm onto my 2nd hour of listening now.. Can't stop playing tracks... Surely that's the objective.. It's got me hooked on music like I haven't been for ages...
And theyre only getting run in...... 😳
This Wiim Amp, for its diminutive size is absolutely AMAZING !!! Was not expecting this level of power TBH.....
Think I'm gonna need lots of Coffee.....
🤣 🤣 🤣

Obviously, the higher end Seperates will improve the Aria's, but honestly, for the sound levels I will be listening at - I'm not sure I may need them....... I'm that impressed !!!
Just had Aida & Bolero at 2 lights and wow...... Just WOW !!!!!
Musical Nirvana... Thanks all for bigging the Wiim Amp up... Never thought I'd hear such impressive sound from such a small unit.... ❤️❤️🙌🏼
A couple of pics included 1708080464586867225524846563054.jpg17080805013922472623931482564185.jpg

OK guys, an update....
Wiim Amp arrived yesterday... Got it all set up and currently running in the Arias...
Oh my days !!!! I wasn't expecting this... It's blown me away !! Trying just a few tracks, as I've come off a night shift....
I'm onto my 2nd hour of listening now.. Can't stop playing tracks... Surely that's the objective.. It's got me hooked on music like I haven't been for ages...
And theyre only getting run in...... 😳
This Wiim Amp, for its diminutive size is absolutely AMAZING !!! Was not expecting this level of power TBH.....
Think I'm gonna need lots of Coffee.....
🤣 🤣 🤣
What amp do you used before Wiim?

save up for Amp /CD Transport
If you use the optical output, there won't be any difference in sound between different CD players, so you could invest the extra money in some other part of your current or future hifi setup. You can get a very cheap CD or even DVD player - as long as it has an optical output and a decent physical build quality, it'll work wonderfully. Don't fall for 'audiophile' CD players - the laws of physics prevent them from sounding better than cheap CD players (through the optical (digital) output), and in almost all cases they're missing lots of useful features like CD text or a decent remote.

Excellent speakers, by the way!

Yeah, fair point.. Budget wise, I intend weighing in heavily on the Amp purchase and the CD transport can always follow as and when I deem fit /a bargain presents itself...... 👍🏼

Back