Wiim pro + DAC?

If you have the chance to try it do so! The only one who can answer this question is you.
I know that in the meantime a lot of people here will not longer read my repetitive opinion: The easiest way to improve sound is, in this order 1. speakers 2. amps 3. position of speakers 4. making your room more hifi-friendly with carpets, curtains and so on 5. DAC
My general answer to your question is yes. But do not expect miracles.

If you have the chance to try it do so! The only one who can answer this question is you.
I know that in the meantime a lot of people here will not longer read my repetitive opinion: The easiest way to improve sound is, in this order 1. speakers 2. amps 3. position of speakers 4. making your room more hifi-friendly with carpets, curtains and so on 5. DAC
Where does a nice glass of wine fit into this list?

Hi, should I use an external DAC with Wiim Pro? Do I really hear any difference in sound quality?
Thx.
Will you feel a difference? For sure. In sound quality? I do not believe. The external DAC will sound different. Not better or worse, just different.
Each DAC, like a phono cartridge, plays its own way.
It's up to you to figure out what kind of sound you like. ;)
And......of course what @Achim said. (y)

Thanks so much🙏

Hi, should I use an external DAC with Wiim Pro? Do I really hear any difference in sound quality?
Thx.
I do and I notice a difference. Musical fidelity mx dac. But as everyone says, it’s all subjective so good luck!

Back