WiiM Pro Plus firmware to version 4.8.537051

Just for curiosity I used my son's HiFi Plus account (sometimes I do not understand him 😉) to check FW 4.8.537050 with Tidal in the WiiM app, no connect. All I can see is still the Master/MQA bs, no trace of FLAC. Did I understood point 1 wrong? I checked with my DAC and all I got was 44,1?
Maybe the “big switch” mentioned in comment #9 hasn’t yet been thrown? Maybe try again later in the week?

Can confirm that. A shame, no other chance to blame them 😂
But in the album overview still "Master" is showed. Goes to sleep till new sensations or debacles pop up. 😉

Gram w Tidal za pośrednictwem aplikacji WiiM Home i nadal jestem ograniczony do 16/44 na albumach. Wiem, że są wersje 24/192, a nawet 24/44...:zdezorientowany:

Aplikacja Tidal łącząca się z WiiM odtwarza te albumy normalnie w wysokiej rozdzielczości. Więc aktualizacja jeszcze nie działa.
Hi, It should work with this firmware.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116-003917_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116-003917_WiiM Home.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240116-000911_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116-000911_WiiM Home.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240116-003402_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116-003402_WiiM Home.jpg
    857.2 KB · Views: 4
My Pro+ shows check for updates on the app. When I click the upgrade button, it goes to download mode, but nothing gets downloaded. After a time-out, the app says to reboot Pro+ and the router. Even if I do that, nothing happens! Too many downloads on the servers?

My Pro+ shows check for updates on the app. When I click the upgrade button, it goes to download mode, but nothing gets downloaded. After a time-out, the app says to reboot Pro+ and the router. Even if I do that, nothing happens! Too many downloads on the servers?
Same problem here: WiiM is connected to ethernet and I'm launching update from Android device: getting error message Device not found.

Pro+, same here, clicked manual F/W check and update, the DL/Update take like 3 secs and was indicating successful update.

After, check the F/W version and it is still the old version.

Second attempt will result in Download status and nothing happens, afterward it time out and gave me an error.

Pro+, same here, clicked manual F/W check and update, the DL/Update take like 3 secs and was indicating successful update.

After, check the F/W version and it is still the old version.

Second attempt will result in Download status and nothing happens, afterward it time out and gave me an error.
I opened a ticket for this. Maybe you should too.

Back