WiiM Remote

I take it the remote uses Bluetooth?

Will it be compatible with Logitech’s Harmony Hub in a similar manner to a Fire TV remote which a Harmony remote can replace? It would be great if it paired in a similar manner. Will WiiM engage with Logitech to see if that’s a possibility?

I hope it won't be like all the Chinese cheap crap that needs to be aimed straight at the top. But she already looks cheap, the same as all remotes, only the logo is different. Shame.

It looks like the controls of all Chinese-made DACs and other audio equipment. The biggest problem is that it has to be aimed directly at you and there is no guarantee that it will work. Nowadays there are much nicer remotes, with more unique designs and good quality, but if this remote at least works properly, then that would be good. The main thing is that the product works very well, even with minimal functions, even two buttons on it.
There isn't really any more information.

Hello Wiim Team

Is this a line of sight remote? If so then it will be difficult to use in cases where the Wiim pro is hidden away

Hello, WiiM Support.

I think this is a Bluetooth remote.

Update to the function to pair this remote with WiiM (WiiM and WiiM home) When is the plan?

Nice for BLE and FCC.
As far as I understand, then an independent parallel BT connection will be maintained.
Where can I buy it in Europe?

Nice for BLE and FCC.
As far as I understand, then an independent parallel BT connection will be maintained.
It’s only been listed on the USA site, with no indication as yet as to listings on other sites. As above, I ordered from the USA to be delivered to the UK - perhaps you could try ordering it from there too to be delivered to your region.

The opening post suggests it won’t be available till early March but as the amazon site says, you can pre-order it and they’ll email you when a delivery date is available.
Thanks, I pre-ordered.

I will be the voice out of the chorus. LOL
Why should i need a remote? I already have a remote. It’s my tablet or phone.
With my Topping D50s i have had a remote too. Never used it and now is inside the Topping box.
Of course this is a personal opinion. Thanks God we are not all the same LOL

Nice for BLE and FCC.
The remote will work as a BLE server probably and WiiMs will register themselves as BLE clients to receive any notifications.

Since the remote has only 4 Presset buttons, it is preferable to create an additional unlimited number if you use the method as in other remotes, for example the ability to press 11, 12, 44, etc.

Back