WiiM Pro Plus now on Amazon.com

Audiophonics sometimes shows the price without VAT because it calculates the price based on your IP I guess. Applying you local VAT.

Still more expensive than I expect it to be on Amazon…
I think it will be just the same €249,- Amazon haven't even reduced the price of the pro yet like they did over the pond. I paid the same for it @hifistudio79.nlScreenshot 2023-08-11 at 12-51-51 Amazon.de wiim.png

Hi. I want to buy the Wiim Pro Plus but there is no stock for international shipping (Chile), only Wimm Pro is available, why?

Hi there, It's not available. "Currently unavailable" on Amazon. What's going on? Mark
Pretty much the same as happened with the Pro - stock tends to go first to the USA and some time later to the rest of the globe. On top of that, stock needs to be distributed by amazon to their fulfilment centres which can add further delay. Hopefully WiiM will be able to provide an estimate of when the Uk/EU will have stock. I also think that Henley Audio and their distribution network we’re hoping to have stock by the end of the month going by what they said on Hifipig

Last edited:
If they have stock around black friday that will be soon enough :LOL:

When I ordered mine from Amazon US on Thursday the 17th, it stated it was being sold by WiiM not Amazon. So it was also not showing as 'Prime' but there was still no shipping charge. The delivery estimate was way out to the 28th, then they bumped it down to the 24th. Now it is estimated at the 21st as of Saturday night, but it is not showing as 'shipped' yet. Now the Pro Plus is not even appearing on the Amazon site, only the Pro, Pro w/remote and the Mini. Guess mine was on the last truck out?? 😲 As long as I get it sometime next week, I'm good. 👍

Well, scratch me getting my Pro+ on the 21st - 23rd. I just got a message from Amazon stating the delivery will be on the 4th - 6th. Not happy, grrr... :mad: ** Oh, and the Pro+ is still missing from the Amazon US site, BTW. **

Back