Bluetooth TWS for 2 wiim mini's. No wifi

nickoladi

Can you fix it so we can connect two wiim minis to each other via Bluetooth and have TWS. Like how our Bluetooth earbuds work, or like our jbl speakers that have the party link feature.

Scenario: at an outdoor venue with two battery powered pa speakers. No wires and no wifi. (Yes each pa speaker has usb output power for the wiims).
Or am I looking at getting a battery wifi router or just buying multiple jbl partybox speakers?
thanks

You might want to consider using a mobile phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
I think there may be some challenges but in theory both Wiims should be able would be able to connect to the hotspot and see each other across the hotspot Wi-Fi network

OK how about this...
Is it possible to connect from my phone to a wiim mini via Bluetooth and play music out the mini via the 3.5mm output AND also have the mini output a Bluetooth signal to another speaker at the same time...

Imagine being at a camp, no wifi, no cell, two large battery powered pa speakers They both have rca and 3.5mm and XLR inputs and have usb power output for the wiim mini's.

I need both speakers to play without wires dangling between them.
Am I looking getting rid of these nice pa speakers and my two wiim mini's and buying 2 jbl partyboxs just to have 2 Bluetooth (or wireless) speakers?

Thanks so much for this help I was even considering wireless guitar modules or something...shame its so complicated.
Someone said new phones can output two Bluetooth signals...
Thanks again.

I was even thinking about mcgyver.
Get a pair of bluetooth 5.2 TWS Earbuds and Soldier a 3.5mm mono jack to each bud's driver. Then I'll have two wireless signals and one source...crude, no latency correction but at least eq adjustment.

Surely there's a bluetooth line-level device that mimicks jbl's wireless bluetooth partylink mode. One source, linked to multiple receivers...

Buy yourself a Bluetooth transmitter that supports Bluetooth connection to multiple devices and feed it optically/analog from a single Wiim

e.g.

Back