Last edited:
Update....can get to the Wiim store from that link

I might have changed my tune....it could be on the up & up

Update....can get to the Wiim store from that link

I might have changed my tune....it could be on the up & up
Update to the update

It seems that the pro plus was yanked from the Amazon site

I guess I was right in the first place...scam

Thanks for alerting the community. In general for everyone, please don't purchase any WiiM products esp on Amazon that isn't distributed by us.

Thanks for alerting the community. In general for everyone, please don't purchase any WiiM products esp on Amazon that isn't distributed by us.
S'alright...
That was my idea

Now, if you could send me a pro plus, I promise to tell this forum everything I know about it!!

LoL

Update to the update's update

The ROBVA listing returned
Price up to $593.xx

Scam status: still a scan

Update to the update's update

The ROBVA listing returned
Price up to $593.xx

Scam status: still a scan
Yeah, a bit like the WiiM Fan Page on Facebook where someone from Mexico has just posted a large box containing WiiM devices which has the hallmark look of having fallen off the back of a truck. I'm sure it's a legit dealer - not...

Canadian price on Amazon CA for a Wiim Pro Plus is north of $800...???Screenshot_20230921_094844_Amazon Shopping.jpg

They’re out of stock as well on amazon USA, but I’d hope that’s just temporary. I’ll see if I can get WiiM to provide an update

Wiim say it should be available in Canada in early October. Usa Amazon site still shows unavailable for me, unless it’s geofencing it

Thanks to all for the info and solutions, much appreciated 👍 I won't have to go down the Arylic option! 😉

Last edited:
Back