Cannot pair Bluetooth transmitter to Wiim Pro Plus

i have a bluetooth transmitter connected to a projector.. when I put it and the Wiim in pairing mode they do not connect. Phones pair perfectly with the Wiim.. I have tried another BT transmitter but also does not connect.. Both transmitters pair okay with an old Logitech BT receiver.. Can anyone please advise?

i have a bluetooth transmitter connected to a projector.. when I put it and the Wiim in pairing mode they do not connect. Phones pair perfectly with the Wiim.. I have tried another BT transmitter but also does not connect.. Both transmitters pair okay with an old Logitech BT receiver.. Can anyone please advise?
Can you give me the model name of the transmitter?

Thanks but tbat post is about transmission from the Wiim to a speaker.. I"m trying tp transmit to the Wiim by BT
Ok,
Can you tell us a little more about your audio?

Projector >> TT-BA09 >> WiiM >> (amp) Speaker

How are WiiM and speakers connected?
If you want to connect the WiiM and Speaker via Bluetooth, It should be noted that the WiiM cannot perform Bluetooth reception and transmission at the same time.

If not, try unpairing from all devices that have already been paired with the TT-BA09.
In addition, you may need to turn off Bluetooth on devices other than WiiM and TT-BA09.

Last edited:
Ok,
Can you tell us a little more about your audio?

Projector >> TT-BA09 >> WiiM >> (amp) Speaker

How are WiiM and speakers connected?
If you want to connect the WiiM and Speaker via Bluetooth, It should be noted that the WiiM cannot perform Bluetooth reception and transmission at the same time.

If not, try unpairing from all devices that have already been paired with the TT-BA09.
In addition, you may need to turn off Bluetooth on devices other than WiiM and TT-BA09.
The source is a Chromecast feeding into a HDMI splitter (feeding an Epson projector) with a seperate optical audo output.. The optical audo feed goes to a bluetooth transmitter which beams the audio to a bluetooth receiver that is connected via twin phono leads to an audio amplifier.. This all works fine but I'd prefer to junk the separate bluetooth receiver to minimise clutter, and to save having to switch inputs on the audi amp.. but maily because the Wiim has much better audio quality.

Back