Changing from 5G to 2G

Is there a convenient way to switch between 5G and 2G?
Mine mini and one pro are both currently set to use the 5GHz connection.
Even when I disable 5GHz only in the menu, I can't see any way to choose between the 2.4 and 5 GHz options on either of my access points.
Seems like as the wiims are on 5GHz that's all they want to show me in the list.
I've not tried setting one access point to 2.4 only to see if it shows up as an option.
This is in the device, network status, ap mac menu option.

Is there a convenient way to switch between 5G and 2G?
@Granville
If I remember well, no. There is not. To change network you have to repeat the set up process thru a factory reset.
Very annoying. But.... a simple switch how do all tablets and smartphone have?
Too simple? ;)

@Granville
If I remember well, no. There is not. To change network you have to repeat the set up process thru a factory reset.
Very annoying. But.... a simple switch how do all tablets and smartphone have?
Too simple? ;)
Factory reset is not necessary. Keeping play button on the top pressed for few seconds is enough to run an access point which will let to select another connection.

Factory reset is not necessary. Keeping play button on the top pressed for few seconds is enough to run an access point which will let to select another connection.
Ok, so that's "more" convenient, but also not really!
How hard can it be to show a list of available wifi networks.... ;)

@onlyoneme
Sorry, but... Keeping play button... In which screen? Or where? I did try on the Now Playing window, but nothing happened. :unsure:

Back