Complete integration with Qobuz

iovlui

Hi WiiM staff,
I really love WiiM Pro and the app works perfectly on both Android and iOS.
Could you implement the artist and album information present on Qobuz?
information sheets, the Magazine section, the club etc etc.
In short, all the functions present in the Qobuz App 🙃
Another important function would be to be able to add songs, albums or playlists to the listening queue.

Thanks for all.

Hi WiiM staff,
I really love WiiM Pro and the app works perfectly on both Android and iOS.
Could you implement the artist and album information present on Qobuz?
information sheets, the Magazine section, the club etc etc.
In short, all the functions present in the Qobuz App 🙃
Another important function would be to be able to add songs, albums or playlists to the listening queue.

Thanks for all.
As answered elsewhere, all WiiM can do is implement what the Qobuz API allows then to do and that’s very unlikely to even approach what the native Qobuz app can do. Better using Qobuz over ChromeCast to a WiiM Pro if that’s what you want.

As answered elsewhere, all WiiM can do is implement what the Qobuz API allows then to do and that’s very unlikely to even approach what the native Qobuz app can do. Better using Qobuz over ChromeCast to a WiiM Pro if that’s what you want.
I prefer to use WiiM Pro as a streamer connected to my DAC and using the ethernet connection. it means that I will wait for new APIs.

Some have mentioned here that Bubbleupnp's (android app) qobuz integration is pretty good.
Maybe give that a whirl while waiting for connect.

Some have mentioned here that Bubbleupnp's (android app) qobuz integration is pretty good.
Maybe give that a whirl while waiting for connect.
I think it was me. Yes, BubbleUPnP it’s fantastic. I love this App that someone here in the community suggested to try.
With Qobuz it’s the only App that i use.
You have :
24/192
Gapeless music
Many cross-references to Qobuz sections
With Bubble you can add Albums/Tracks as a playlist
The App is very rich in settings and you have to spend some time exploring the menus and customize everything according to your needs.
You can try the free version to see if you like it. Then, however, I recommend buying the license, it only costs €4 one-off, because the free one has limitations.
If you are on IOS the alternative is MConnect.
Bubble is superior, but only for Android.
Even with MC however you have 24/192 and Gapeless Music

Back