Connecting my TCL 50C715 TV to my Wiim amp via HDMI or optical cable produces no sound

spiess

Connecting my TCL 50C715 TV to my Wiim amp via HDMI or optical cable produces no sound. Automatic or manual detection. Wifi music streaming and Bluetooth TV work.
I've plugged and unplugged several times. No sound.
Thanks

Connecting my TCL 50C715 TV to my Wiim amp via HDMI or optical cable produces no sound. Automatic or manual detection. Wifi music streaming and Bluetooth TV work.
I've plugged and unplugged several times. No sound.
Thanks
You need to change the digital audio output to PCM in the audio settings of the TV.

With my Panasonic tv, I had to enable HDMI CEC additionally, even though I don‘t want to control the WiiM Amp with the tv remote.

Thank you for your reply! I've opened the factory menu, but I can't navigate through it and can't find the output level settings. What can be set for the optical output? The light arrives well at the output of the optical cable. I'll give it a try sometime, but for now I'm happy with the Bluetooth link.

Thank you for your reply! I've opened the factory menu, but I can't navigate through it and can't find the output level settings. What can be set for the optical output? The light arrives well at the output of the optical cable. I'll give it a try sometime, but for now I'm happy with the Bluetooth link.
What settings are available in the "Sound" menu?

J'ai ouvert le menu plusieurs fois sans trouver de sous-menu de sortie sonore spécifique. L'entrée optique détecte actuellement le téléviseur TCL ! Suite à une mise à jour ou après avoir ouvert le menu, je ne sais pas. Voilà, problème résolu 🥳😀

Back