Frequent and recent plays not updating when using Wiim Home.

g3rain1

Anything I play through the Wiim home app doesn't count towards the frequent or recent lists. Where as playing something using the Amazon app does update those lists.

Yes. Music played from the Wiim app is not reflected in the Amazon app. I think it is related to the Amazon API specification.

However, there is a possibility of improvement, so please send feedback from the app and request this feature.

At times even when using different amazon music apps I feel like they are not synced, it’s like using two different accounts at times, so I’m not surprised their API doesn’t feed that info back to the mothership. The latest I’ve noticed is that shuffling a playlist now always starts with the same track - the amazon music app continues to go downhill imho…

The latest I’ve noticed is that shuffling a playlist now always starts with the same track - the amazon music app continues to go downhill imho…
Yes, me too. 😂

But I think that's been the case for a long time. I don't remember when it started. It feels like Amazon needs to build a new music app from scratch.

Surely we are in a bottomless swamp. 😭

At times even when using different amazon music apps I feel like they are not synced, it’s like using two different accounts at times, so I’m not surprised their API doesn’t feed that info back to the mothership.
What's always bugged me was that each instance of the AM app appeared to have its own impression of one's listening history/tastes, based on what it had played.

Back